Why Hire A Certified Designer?
According to the NKBA:
“Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success. By selecting an NKBA-certified designer, you will be working with a professional who:
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Adheres to a strict code of professional conduct.
- Is an expert in the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards, which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety, and welfare in kitchen and bath design.
- Is a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), the kitchen and bath industry’s leading professional organization that provides them with the training and tools needed to succeed.
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market.
When hiring a professional to work on your dream kitchen or bath, be sure to look for the NKBA certified or member logo.
Awards: Winner of 2 Design Visions Awards through the NKBA and Chicago Home + Garden Magazine